WBS for review until tomorrow - Re: How to assess Community and Business group for transition?

Dear members of the CG2WG task force,

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:02:13 +0100, Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org> wrote:

> On 3/11/2013 5:41 PM, Coralie Mercier wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> The primary output of this task force will be a recommendation for
>> which community or business group deliverables should move to the
>> Recommendation Track. How do we assess that?

[...]

>> Thank you!
>>
>> Coralie
>>
> I think that at this stage, with >100 Community Groups and having run
> them for a year and a half, it is a good time to assess where we are
> with existing CGs.
>
> I would recommend a WBS questionnaire sent to the Chairs of the CGs.
> For those that do not respond, we can follow-up 1-on-1.  For the more
> interesting responses, we might follow-up as well.  The questionnaire
> would ask the Chairs to assess the status of the CGs. Here are some
> sample questions.
[...]

Thanks Jeff for the suggestions.

I turned Jeff's questions into a WBS that will open tomorrow.
If you have further suggestions on the text or additional questions,
please let me know.

Here is the link, for review: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/CG2WG/

Best regards,
Coralie