Re: Draft final report for review please

On 24/10/2016 02:21, HU, Chunming wrote:
> Hi Phil, Maik,
>
> Thanks for the contribution.
>
> I just met Jianhui at CNIC, and invited him to give an open talk on CNCC 2016 (China Computer Congress 2016) Future Web Session.

Sounds good.

> Also I am asking Beihang team for further input to the report, they tried CoverageJSON as the data format to give a demo on taxi data query and analysis system here, will come back to you later.

That would be very interesting. Showing Chinese and UK use of the same
format would be very beneficial to all, thank you.

> Also, I will arrange the Chinese translation after the draft are finalized. Is there any deadline for that, Phil?

Not as such, but we should have wrapped this up months ago so I'm
anxious not to drag it out any longer than absolutely necessary.

Thanks Chunming,

Phil

--

Phil Archer