RE: Beginnings of a draft report

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the efforts, this would be a good start on the final report.

During our London meeting ,we talked about several issues, which is out of
scope of Access and Delivery. Should we put these thoughts into the draft
report? Here's my suggested structure of the final report, part of the
contents are already in it.

Status of this document
... Relationship between CEO-LD project  (this paragraph is now under title
of purpose, I suggested to move here)

Purpose
... What is "Coverage Data"  <there's a paragraph on this>
... Functional Principles  (I would suggest to move this title under
purpose, to explain why and how we create this document)

Coverage Data: Scope and Motivations
... to answer the question like "what is the coverage data?"
... to provide an abstract model. Say, we have coverage data providers, we
have browser and web app as the data consumers.do we have the 3rd-party in
this loop? (especially in the linked data scenario). What's the main
relationship between the parties.
... use cases identified in EO, smart-city, sensor monitoring scenario.
... Coverage Data on the Web: requirements

Metadata of Coverages
... focusing on datasets publish & discovery

Representation of Coverages
... Raw data formats, exchanging formats

Enabling Access and Delivery
... Identifier
... Linkability (to set, slices, ...)
... Restful APIs
... Data Formats & Web Access (Transfering, pagination, exchanging...)

Handling the Scalability
... TBD

Conclusion.

References