From: Michael Liu <michael.h.liu@nasa.gov>
Date: 1 Jun 2010 17:49
Subject: Re: [users] Re: Pls Help
To: Vipin N R <vipinnedumchira@gmail.com>

Hi Vipin,

I didn't receive the attached file you sent with your email.

We the the support office of Common Data Format, not Compound Document
Format, even we all have CDF as short. If you think your file is in Common
Data Format, we should be able to help and send us the file again. However,
you need to find help from other place if that file is a Compound Document
Format file.

Mike