Re: RDF + Script

From: ~:'' ありがとうございました。 <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:46:43 +0100
Cc: public-cdf@w3.org
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>

Doug,

hope this was for public consumption...
that really is a very nice example, thanks once again.

My concept was for examples that did not require script.
though failing that, script seems to be a useful and necessary first
step.

As with many things it would be enlightening to hear the views of
others.

initial ideas might include:
a user style sheet to identify public domain icons within a document.
... ...

best wishes

~:"