Re: CDRF and WICD profiles are Candidate Recommendations, Call for Implementations

Hi.

I was able to modify the current Safari 3.02 browser (actually it's
Webkit rendering engine), for it to support "WICD Rightsizing".

Lars and I then created some dedicated WICD content, to show the
difference in behavior. Finally, we did a screen capture of how the
two browsers render that content. A video of this is now available
online. Hope you like it.

Timur

http://timur.mobi/wicd-stuff (Rightsizing Demo, 60 sec / 10 MB)