Re: Comment from Math WG on CDF Last Calls

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for re-marking the Math WG comment as requested.  At
present we don't
understand that we need to record any further disagreement.  We are
all after the
realization of the same sort of 'scientific documents' on the Web.
Indeed the Math WG
will be happy to provide whatever expertise we can toward producing an
XHTML+CSS+SVG+XForms+MathML Profile for CDI.   Can you say something of
what the requirements will be?

All the best,

	Patrick