Re: Closing up last call comments on CDF.

On Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 3:50:08 AM, Al wrote:

AG> At 4:17 AM +0100 15 03 2007, Chris Lilley wrote:
>>Hello Al,
>>
>>I'm just checking on behalf of CDF WG that our responses
>>to your WAI PF comments LC3-137 to LC2-140 on the second Last call of CDF
>>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cdf/2006Nov/0015.html

AG> With one small exception, everything is hunky-dory.

AG> The one edit would be:

AG> <from>

AG> <quote
AG> cite="http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-cdf/2007Mar/0051.html">

AG> <assertion>
AG>        provide a means to map author settings of "frozen" or "static" to
AG>        "dynamic". This ensures that users  can inteact with SVG interactive
AG>        elements. See <specref ref="hyperlinking"/> and
AG>        <specref ref="focus-handling"/>.</p>
AG> </assertion>

This change was just discussed at todays CDF WG telcon, and agreed.
The spec edit is being made now.

I will now mark the disposition of comments as 100% hunky dory for
LC2-137 to LC2-140.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead