Re: Timeline Initialization

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 11:25:18 +0100
To: "Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org>, public-cdf@w3.org

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 17:48:24 +0100, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:
> The latest editors draft includes normative conformance statements here:
> http://www.w3.org/2004/CDF/specs/CDR/wp-1/wicd.html#timeline-initialization
>
> (the three occurrences of "shall" in that section.

Right, but it still lacks exact terminology. As I explained before (iirc)
it should probably talk about the namespace this <param> element is in. It
should provide a reference to HTML4 as well I think.

I remember also asking (though not explicitly in this comment) to separate
the attribute name and its values making it more clear it's about
attributes and values.

>> It is also not clear how it interacts wiht param="animation".
>
> Doyou mean the still image rendering?
> http://www.w3.org/2004/CDF/specs/CDR/wp-1/wicd.html#still-image-rendering
>
> The interaction is explicitly covered in the section

Apart from where the above comments apply, this seems fine.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>