Re: [WICD] focusable child elements

This was recorded as last call comment 77.
WICD Core was updated to now say:

         In XHTML, <object> elements are, by default, focusable.
However, authors can remove such elements from the tabbing order, by
setting the element's tabindex attribute to "-1". This may be useful,
if selected <object> elements, for instance non interactive SVG
images, are not supposed to participate in the focus traversal.

Timur Mehrvarz on behalf of the CDF WG
http://timur.mobi