Re: [WICD] comments

From: Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 08:28:15 -0400
To: bert@w3.org
Cc: public-cdf@w3.org

Bert,

Based on the comment #3 you made [1] (referenced here inline as well)

> 3) 3.2.1 Scalable Foreground Child Elements
>
> XHTML also has an IMG element. Is it expected that IMG elements work the

> same as OBJECT elements (apart from parameter attributes, obviously)?
> Or is that undefined?

Regarding your comment, we have clarified what elements comply to the
this framework: namely <object> in XHTML to reference SVG [2]

Let us know within two weeks if this does not satisfy your comment.

Thanks,
Steve Speicher on behalf of the CDF WG

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cdf/2006Jan/0074.html
[2]