Re: Fw: ACTION-335: Fw: Comments on "WICD Full/Mobile 1.0"

On Thursday, May 4, 2006, 9:45:42 PM, Bjoern wrote:

BH> * Chris Lilley wrote:
>>BH> that implies this relationship between volume of comments
>>BH> and meeting W3C's requirements for regular publication? In any case,
>>BH> I would rather learn such details from the mandatory public status
>>BH> report. You don't happen to know where I can find it?

>>I do. Follow the links from
>>http://www.w3.org/mid/OFE03E2A81.DC125C6C-ON85257145.00747C53-85257145.00750186@us.ibm.com

BH> I could not find rationale why new drafts have not been published in
BH> those documents.

Since you mention 'those documents' I conclude that your network is functioning correctly.

BH> This might be a network issue, perhaps you could copy
BH> and paste this information here?

Are you looking for a rationale, or a public status report? You asked for the latter. Searching the latter for the former would seem to be a bizarre undertaking.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG