Re: Fw: ACTION-335: Fw: Comments on "WICD Full/Mobile 1.0"

On Thursday, May 4, 2006, 7:45:37 PM, Bjoern wrote:

BH> * Kevin E Kelly wrote:
>>[...]

BH> I did not see a response from the Working Group to my earlier message

BH>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cdf/2006Mar/0047

BH> and it is still unclear to me whether

BH>   * the Working Group formally addressed all comments before publishing
BH>     the four last call announcements

I wonder if you could point to to the specific place in the Process
document that requires a Working Group to respond to all comments on a
previous Last Call, as opposed to saying that there have been many
changes as a result of comments and starting a new Last call?  This is
particularly important in the case where a specification has been
refactored into multiple specifications, or otherwise been subject to
major changes in structure.

Just to be sure that we have the same set of assumptions here.

BH>   * where I can read up on why the Working Group has not been able to
BH>     meet W3C's requirements for regular publication of updated drafts

I invite you to look at the volume of comments submitted,many by
yourself, and reflect for a moment that responding to each one takes
more or less time; thus the time between drafts is O(n) where n is the
number of comments.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead