Re: [WICD] focusable child elements / Action-383

From: Timur Mehrvarz <timur.mehrvarz@web.de>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 13:02:12 +0200
Cc: "public-cdf@w3.org" <public-cdf@w3.org>
To: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>

Your concern is not fully clear to me. Could you explain, how focus
management would/should be different, for instance in [1], if SVG
objects were used as child elements, instead of bitmap images?

WICD Core assumes identical treatment, for as long as (scalable)
child elements are not explicitly made focusable.

Timur

[1] http://lab.vodafone.com/lp/WICD-core-1/buttons/2d-nav.xhtml