RE: [WICD] comments

From: Scott Hayman <shayman@rim.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:17:48 -0400
To: "Bert Bos" <bert@w3.org>, <public-cdf@w3.org>

Hi Bert,

Thanks very much for your review comments on the specification.

> From: Bert Bos

> 8) 4 Other Child Element Formats
>
> "Any audio or video format supported by the device": Do you mean UA
> instead of device? My device is capable of many formats, but I would
> have to install the right software first...

This section has been reworded as follows:

	Any audio or video format supported by the user agent must also
be supported to be used with the <audio> and <video> elements in SVG and
the <object> element in XHTML.

Please let us know within 2 weeks if this does not address your comment.

Regards,
Scott Hayman
On behalf of the CDF WG