Re: CDR: DOM Level 3 requirement / ACTION-340 ACTION-476

Maciej,

the SVG working group made SVG Tiny 1.2 use a proper subset of the
DOM 3 core and DOM 3 events.

No changes have been made to the CDR or WICD documents.

Let us know within two weeks if this does not satisfy your comments.

Regards,

Timur Mehrvarz on behalf of the CDF WG