Re: [WICD] comments

From: Timur Mehrvarz <timur.mehrvarz@web.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:04:57 +0200
Cc: public-cdf@w3.org
To: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>

Dear Bert.

I confirm the changes you have requested in your comments 8) and 9)
on 28 Jan 2006 have been applied.

Please let us know within 2 weeks if you are not satisfied with the
change. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Timur

http://www.w3.org/2004/CDF/specs/CDR/wp-1/wicd.xhtml
http://www.w3.org/2004/CDF/specs/CDR/wp-1/wicd-mobile.xhtml

> 8) 4 Other Child Element Formats
>
> "Any audio or video format supported by the device": Do you mean UA
> instead of device? My device is capable of many formats, but I would
> have to install the right software first...

The text has been changed to:

"Any audio or video format supported by the user agent must also be
supported to be used with the <audio> and <video> elements in SVG and
the <object> element in XHTML."

> 9) 7.2 Font Naming
>
> "There are typically less fonts available": less -> fewer

This typo has been fixed.

"- there are typically fewer fonts available, perhaps only one"