Re: [CDR Framework] i18n comment: Language identification for child documents

I have to agree with Mark here. It is very important to make clear that
xml:lang inherits inside the XML document. But it would not be appropriate
to make it apply to documents that are just referenced. This is similar
to the HTML case, where html:lang on a frame document never applied
to the individual frame contents.

Regards,    Martin.