Re: Math IG comments on CDF Last call documents

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 00:19:55 +0100, David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
wrote:
> The current Framework (and hence the profiles defined based on that
> framework),
> do not support features necessary for display of compound document
> formats such as XHTML+MathML, and which have been available in common
> desktop browsers for many years. The Math Interest Group urgently
> request that the Framework (and Core and Full profiles), support the
> automatic determination of the size and alignment of the rendered
> referenced (or included) language fragment.

This is entirely delegated to CSS which defines exactly what should happen
for replaced elements. I suggest the Math IG raises its issues with the
CSS WG instead given that the CDF WG can't change the rules of how the
size of replaced elements are to be determined.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>