[WICD] rightsizing

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:31:10 +0100
To: "public-cdf@w3.org" <public-cdf@w3.org>

In <http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-WICD-20051219/#rightsizing> the term
"rightsizing" is introduced. The description given there seems vague and
I'm not sure if it is consistent with what is described in CSS 2.1. In
addition, the term "rightsizing" seems to be specific to LTR layouts. I
suggest that the WG either removes this section and just references to the
sections that CSS 2.1 has on intrinsic sizing (and all that) or clarifies
the section and uses a more correct term than "rightsizing".

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>