[WICD] still-image rendering

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:30:59 +0100
To: "public-cdf@w3.org" <public-cdf@w3.org>

In <http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-WICD-20051219/#still-image-rendering> it
is unclear what namespace the <param> element is in. I assume this only
applies to <param> elements in the "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
namespace, but I would like this to be explicitly mentioned in the draft.

It would also help if values and attribute names were separated. In
addition, I would like to see the draft mention what should happen with
attribute values that do not exactly match what is described and a more
clear definition of the allowed attribute values. For example,
case-sensitivity and white-space normalization.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>