CDR: Event-related markup

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 01:48:37 -0800
To: public-cdf@w3.org

Section 2.2.3:

"2.2.3 Event-Related Legacy Markup"

- I object to the use fo the word "legacy". Event-related markup is
in the current versions of many specifications and is not deprecated.

"In order to claim conformance to this Compound Documents Framework,
a compound document profile must define how all of its event-related
language constructs and scripting constructs map to corresponding
DOM3 event facilities, unless DOM3 events has already defined the
mapping."

- SVG Tiny 1.2 does not fully define this relationship; neither does
XML events. I request that the CDF working group coordinate on this
issue with other relevant working groups.

Regards,
Maciej