Re: Compound Document Framework Public Working Draft Documents Available

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 19:59:22 +0200
To: Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
Cc: public-cdf@w3.org

On Tuesday, April 4, 2006, 6:39:28 PM, David wrote:

>> These are just public copies of our working group drafts.  It was
>> requested by commenters that it would be nice to have these drafts
>> available for early review.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Steve Speicher

DC> There's nothing wrong with making them available but they definitely
DC> should _not_ be using the working draft style and have a status
DC> section saying that they are w3c working drafts. The stylesheet
DC> should use the base or editors-draft stylesheet and the status
DC> section should say it's an internal draft.

Steve - to do that, set the W3C document type attribute to "review",
which is the appropriate value for identifying “Editor's Drafts”.

You should also edit the status of this document section along the lines
suggested in http://www.w3.org/2005/03/28-editor-style

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG