Re: Clarifying the CDF

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 05:14:38 +0100
To: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Cc: public-cdf@w3.org

* Robin Berjon wrote:
>The discussion we had at our first F2F indicates that this roadmap is
>not unrealistic, and that we intend to stick to it. The delay that you
>are seeing is due to the WG starting one month later than originally
>planned (a common issue with charters), and therefore the roadmap should
>be read slided by a month.

Well, "Publication of use cases and requirements for future work" was
supposed to happen in November 2004; it's mid-February 2005 now, so I'm
not convinced that the schedule is realistic even if shifted by a month;
in fact, even if you shift it by three months I somewhat doubt it--so I
would like to repeat my requests.