Re: [WICD-oT-2] WICD review - specification naming

Robin,

I agree this this specific instance is not a big deal, but I
wholeheartedly agree with Olivier's overall comments that the
documents give the feel that the WG hasn't sorted through "what to
call this thing" yet in clear enough terms.  CDF, WICD should be
reconciled asap as hinted at in Appendix D of "Compound Document
Framework 1.0 and WICD Profiles".

Regards,
Jeff