[public-ccpp2-comments] <none>

From: Young il <lyibest@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 20:57:32 +0900
To: <public-ccpp2-comments@w3.org>
hello

I have a question.

TR name : CC/PP : structure and vocabularies

http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-CCPP-struct-vocab2-20070430/

5.1 CC/PP Document Conformance

no.8

" If a component type is given as an element name and as an rdf:type element, they
MUST refer to the same URI. "

here, what "an element name " means ? Is component type given as element name and  as rdf:type element ?

<ccpp:component>
    <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://www.example.com/profile#TerminalSoftware">
    <rdf:type rdf:resource =http://www.example.com/schema#SoftwarePlatform"/>
    <ex:name> EPOC </ex:name>
    ..
    ..

In this example, component type is given as rdf:type element. Where can I find an example whose component type is given as element name ?

I'm looking forward to your answer. have a good time.