Re: LC-1773: CC/PP 2.0 : CC/PP Structure, section 3.3

O.k. I understand this but I think the formulation is not really correct
and misleading. I think what you say is that a component must have _only
one default_. In OWL terms, what you seem to say is that the
corresponding predicate is inverse functional (which, in OWL, can be
expressed directly).

I maintain that the type of differentiation you make, with the text you
use, is incorrect from the RDF point of view because there is strictly
no difference between what you denote as inline and external. In other
words, what happens here is that you impose an extra 'semantics' (sorry
for the word) on the RDF/XML encoding which no off-the shelf parser
would understand. Ie, a CC/PP implementation will have to use its own
parser instead of an external one (after parsing the RDF/XML code the
resulting RDF Graph will bear absolutely no trace whether the default
was 'external' or not...)

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/