LC-1769: CC/PP 2.0 : mention of GRDDL and use of microformats

From: stephane boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:18:40 +0200
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, public-ccpp2-comments@w3.org

Dear Ivan,

Thank you for your comment on CC/PP: Structure and vocabularies 2.0 ([1])
Your comment on the "mention of GRDDL and use of microformats" ([2]) has
been referenced as LC-1769. Please use this reference for further
discussion on this mailing-list.

The UWA WG has decided to partially accept this comment, and
corresponding changes have been implemented in the future CR draft
available at [3].

As proposed, we added a link to GRDDL. That said we don't want to
explore further the usage you are mentionning now. It may be worth
thinking about it in a next release, but for now that would require
further work, defering the release of the spec.

Please let us know if you agree on this resolution.

Best Regards,

On behalf of the UWA WG,
Stephane Boyera
[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-CCPP-struct-vocab2-20070430/