Re: arc and arcto methods

You wrote:
 > i was thinking of adding some arc drawing methods to a program i'm
 > writing, and i thought it would be nice to have the same API as the
 > html canvas methods, so i looked at http://www.w3.org/TR/2dcontext/
 >
 > arcTo is defined without parameters that are the point its going to,
 > and arc is defined with parameters that are the point its going to.
 >
 > this is just backward.
 >
 > also, i would say for least surprise, have all the ???To methods have
 > the parameters of the point going too, first.
 >
 > and, the definition of arcTo often results in sharp points, if it was
 > defined to use the 'smoothly joining arc' rather than the 'shortest
 > arc' more useful output would more often result.

Aren't you looking for
[[
    arcTo(x1, y1, x2, y2, radiusX, radiusY, rotation)
]]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2dcontext2/#dom-context-2d-arcto

It's not clear to me that it's properly supported yet however

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/CanvasRenderingContext2D/arcTo

So I don't think we should move it into the first version of the 2d
context api unfortunately.

Philippe