RE: Meeting on getting tests for HitRegions and drawFocusIfNeeded

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 01:55:56 +0000
To: Jay Munro <jaymunro@microsoft.com>
CC: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@adobe.com>, Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>, "wiltzius@google.com" <wiltzius@google.com>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, "Mark Sadecki (mark.sadecki@gmail.com" <mark.sadecki@gmail.com>, "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>, "Philippe Le Hegaret" <plh@w3.org>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "public-canvas-api@w3.org" <public-canvas-api@w3.org>
>I found this http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tests-cr-exit/index.html  for HTML5.  Is this what we need to produce as a group?

The current Canvas2D test results are at:

http://w3c.github.io/test-results/2dcontext/all.html and

http://w3c.github.io/test-results/2dcontext/less-than-2.html
These show very good interoperability for the major features in Canvas2D.

We need to get similar test cases and results for the HitRegions and drawFocusIfNeeded accessibility features that are in the CR draft.  It would be best if the accessibility feature testing could be integrated into the above results but I am sure we could live with having  separate results.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329