Re: HTML Canvas 2D Context CR testing

From: Jay Munro <jaymunro@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 20:35:03 +0000
To: "public-canvas-api@w3.org" <public-canvas-api@w3.org>
The A11y sub group (Mark Sadecki, Richard Schwerdtfeger, Rik Cabanier, and Philippe Le Hegaret) implementers are working on getting tests for Hit Regions and drawFocusIfNeeded. We were going to meet Monday this week, but Mark was on holiday. I expect we'll be able to meet next Monday if everyone is online.

There are some tests currently, but need to be updated. We'll report back in minutes from that meeting.

-Jay

Jay Munro  Content Developer 2 Internet Explorer