W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-canvas-api@w3.org > July to September 2014

Minutes: Canvas Accessibility Sub Group Teleconference, 14 JULY 2014

From: Mark Sadecki <mark@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:37:46 -0400
Message-ID: <53C45BBA.4080904@w3.org>
To: HTML A11Y TF Public <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, public-canvas-api@w3.org
Hello,

The minutes for the Canvas Accessibility Sub Group Teleconference 14 JULY 2014
are available in HTML and plain text below.  Supporting information for this Sub
Group can be found on the wiki: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Canvas

HTML: http://www.w3.org/2014/07/14-html-a11y-minutes.html

TEXT:
    [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

     HTML Accessibility Task Force Canvas Sub Group Teleconference

14 Jul 2014

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2014/07/14-html-a11y-irc

Attendees

   Present
          MarkS, cabanier, Janina

   Regrets
          Jay Munro

   Chair
          Mark Sadecki

   Scribe
          MarkS

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Implementations Update
         2. [5]Heartbeat Level 2
         3. [6]Canvas Sub Group
         4. [7]Next Meeting
     * [8]Summary of Action Items
     __________________________________________________________

   <trackbot> Date: 14 July 2014

   <scribe> Meeting: Canvas Accessibility Sub-Group

Implementations Update

   [9]https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Canvas#Implementation_Pr
   ogress

      [9] https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Canvas#Implementation_Progress

   RC: I think jin ho landed a partial implementation. haven't
   followed up with him on that. I think he may have left out
   clipping
   ... difference between our spec and what wg re if there are no
   pixels. I spoke with Ian about it. seems like we will get an
   update

   MS: any tests for these new features

   RC: I don't think so.

   MS: we should follow up on that

   RC: it doesn't have to be in release for CR right?

   MS: no

Heartbeat Level 2

   MS: I don't see a new HB draft yet. I know Jay was coordinating
   with Paul on the procedure for that. I'll follow up with Jay
   and MikeSmith on that

Canvas Sub Group

   MS: next step is to find a facilitator(s) for the group. I
   believe the HTML WG will want to call for nominees on list. We
   could probably ask the TF if there is any interest.

   JS: yes, we can certainly do that. Rich would be interested in
   the liaison position, but he is very busy.

Next Meeting

   MS: We will continue meeting every two weeks, despite my
   departure as staff contact for W3C. I hope to transition to IE
   status by the next meeting, if not the one after that.

Summary of Action Items

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [10]scribe.perl version
    1.138 ([11]CVS log)
    $Date: 2014-07-14 22:35:46 $
     __________________________________________________________

     [10] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [11] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Monday, 14 July 2014 22:37:53 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:31:57 UTC