Re: hit regions Firefox support update

See, my last post.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Alexander Surkov <surkov.alexander@gmail.com>
To:	Dominic Mazzoni <dmazzoni@google.com>
Cc:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Rik Cabanier
            <cabanier@gmail.com>, Steve Faulkner
            <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Jay Munro <jaymunro@microsoft.com>,
            Mark Sadecki <mark@w3.org>, "public-canvas-api@w3.org"
            <public-canvas-api@w3.org>
Date:	02/19/2014 03:14 PM
Subject:	Re: hit regions Firefox support update

Hi, Dominic. I don't see benefits of restrictions of this kind. Imo
anything clickable should be able to have associated hit region.
Thanks.
Alexander.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Dominic Mazzoni <dmazzoni@google.com>
wrote:
  OK. I'll bring the whatwg discussion to a close. Is Mozilla in agreement
  to not restrict which elements can be the target of a hit region? Or
  should it be any focusable element? What about a non-focusable element
  that can still get click events that a magnifier might still want to know
  the bounds of?

  On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 11:23 AM, Richard Schwerdtfeger <