Re: Canvas Accessibility Sub Group - Meeting Cancelled - Next meeting 17 Feb 2014

Thanks Mark. Till next week then.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Mark Sadecki <mark@w3.org>
To:	"public-canvas-api@w3.org" <public-canvas-api@w3.org>
Date:	02/10/2014 03:17 PM
Subject:	Canvas Accessibility Sub Group - Meeting Cancelled - Next
            meeting  17 Feb 2014

Hi,

Mozilla has informed me that they are planning to do the bulk of their Hit
Regions and Accessible Boundaries research this week.  They also said that
Rik's most recent patches should all land this week.  Other than that, they
have no news to report regarding the Hit Regions vs drawFocusIfNeeded()
debate.  I propose we cancel tonight's meeting.  I will send around an
agenda later in the week for our next meeting on Monday 17 Feb, 2014 at
6:00PM Eastern.

Best,

Mark
--