[FOR REVIEW] Note to implementers for MouseEvent

From: Mark Sadecki <mark@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 13:19:31 -0400
To: "public-canvas-api@w3.org" <public-canvas-api@w3.org>, Jay Munro <jaymunro@microsoft.com>, "Rik Cabanier (cabanier@adobe.com)" <cabanier@adobe.com>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>
During the call on Monday [1] we agreed to add a note to the MouseEvent section
of Hit Regions that draws attention to the approach we are taking and how it
differs from WHAT WG in an effort to get feedback from implementers on this
method.  I propose the following text:

href="http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/the-canvas-element.html#dom-mouseevent-region">re-targeting
the event</a>.  The event is dispatched as normal once the event.region
attribute is initialized to the active hit region's ID.  The event is received
by the canvas element allowing the author to define the behavior of the
event.</span>

[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/04/14-html-a11y-minutes.html#item03
--
Mark Sadecki