Re: Final changes to Hit Regions before return to Last Call

OK. That is as I remember us agreeing on in the last meeting I attended.

Continue dispatching the event, but with the updated event object and
target as given in the above steps.

This step was not clear that when you said target you mean the ID and not
the target object.

Thank you for the clarification.

OK. Back to vacation.

Rich Schwerdtfeger