RE: Canvas Sub-Group Meeting Scheduled [Monday: 31 MAR 2014]

From: Jay Munro <jaymunro@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 01:10:17 +0000
To: Mark Sadecki <mark@w3.org>, "public-canvas-api@w3.org" <public-canvas-api@w3.org>
CC: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, "Rik Cabanier (cabanier@adobe.com)" <cabanier@adobe.com>, Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>, "Richard Schwerdtfeger" <schwer@us.ibm.com>, HTML A11Y TF Public <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
I've updated the canvas context 2d CR spec with the following items:

- Added the clearHitRegion() method to webidl.
- Added clearHitRegion() method to descriptions.
- Updated the clearRect() text to make better sense in context.
- Added clearHitRegion() to note about clearRect().

In our meeting we decided to wait on adding PointerEvents to the section on the MouseEvents until we see if it's supported by multiple browsers.

I checked and found PointerEvents is supported by IE and by Firefox. It doesn't appear to be supported in Chrome or Opera as of yet.

Jay Munro  Content Developer 2 Internet Explorer     85/2275