Re: News from TPac

My biggest fear is that regardless of how quickly we can fix the focus ring
bugs, people from either side will keep stalling the process.

Dominic from Google has expressed doubts and Ryosuke from Apple was very
skeptical about the general API.
In addition, someone from the A11Y team told me that they don't like the
focus rings and want to redesign everything.

Given this, I'd rather work on it separately so we're not in the same
situation 4 months from now.