From: public-canvas-api-request@w3.org [mailto:public-canvas-api-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Richard Schwerdtfeger
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 6:35 AM
To: Cynthia Shelly
Cc: public-canvas-api@w3.org; public-html-a11y@w3.org
Subject: canvas example

Cynthia,

You had asked me for more examples of how canvas was used for application development. Here is something from source forge. Looks like Windows 95.

http://canui.sourceforge.net/examples/index.html

There will be more like this to come. Pandora's box is open.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group