Canui Canvas User interface

From: paniz alipour <alipourpaniz@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 17:05:35 +0330
To: Canvas <public-canvas-api@w3.org>, Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Frank Olivier <Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com>, Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>
Hello All,

Some days ago I was looking for some points in the area of Canvas ,I found
this web site:http://canui.sourceforge.net/examples/index.html

A web site for designing user interface via Canvas.I view the source of this
page I didn't find Canvas tag,but when I used Developert Tools of google

Chrome I saw Canvas Tag! what was the reason and what's your opinion about
it?

Best Regards

--
Paniz Alipour