Re: Further example of application/remote applications

I do not think that anyone I've spoken to is opposed to accessibility.

Nor is anyone opposed to i18n; that's a contrast to the general public, where multilingualism can be a contentious issue.

My stress, and perhaps poorly manage communication is about the manner in which accessibility issues are attended to.

Where is my vulnerability disclosure list for a11y? How do I report, quietly, that a vendor has a big hole in their a11y support that they should fix in their next release?

My technical proposal to add a method to canvas 2d, to expose the current path to the accessibility tree (binding it to an object) has not been disagreed with, nor rejected. The "use cases" have been turned down.

I believe all parties are operating in good faith. I want better. I've continued to post use case examples in the hope of proving that the issue is important, and it would be prudent for implementers to address the issue this year.

When that happens, I can move forward with informing the developer community.

-Charles