Re: Issue 131

Tab Atkins seems OK with the text baseline proposal,
as I ran it by the WHATWG mailing lists.

The primary change with drawFocusRing is to ensure that the
accessibility information
is shared earlier in the process. There were conditions where a focus
ring would be drawn,
but the AT may not be notified. This was likely just a spec error, as,
the focus ring is often
tied into the accessibility tree, and would share it with the AT regardless.

Good luck with this. Hopefully we'll see the WHATWG spec merge back with
the W3C spec next year.

-Charles