Re: Testing Web Accessibility

The article does not really cover mouse accessibility, sorry about the
confusion.

The initial steps of ensuring that pointer-events are accessible include
making indicators to the user, such as adding style to the cursor or style
to the underlying window area.  That said, "hover"-alone is not sufficient,
as users may be on touch screens.

It's important that clickable areas be large enough to identify on a
small screen,
large enough to press accurately, when using a touch screen, and not
require
dexterous maneuvering... Often there are popup menus that, if the user
slightly edges
their mouse off the menu, the entire menu disappears.

These are -mostly- issues with the visual design, appropriate use of
CSS, title,
colors and spacing, handles most of them.

http://www.google.com/search?q=mouse+accessibility
http://www.bltt.org/accessibility/mouse.htm
http://www.syntagm.co.uk/design/articles/fitts50.htm
http://www.accessvt.atc.vt.edu/standards/links.html
"9.3 - Avoid using small images and text as links."