Re: hit testing and retained graphics

Hi Richard,

I mean for example I have an interaction UI on canvas as like web pages,

textbox,radiobutton ,checkbox,.... .I want to know these elements that are
drawn or are images on canvas

could be incredible,Of course they can but in your opinion how many percent
it is possible(forexample checkbox with height 70 and width 70)

Best Regards

--
Paniz Alipour