Re: WBS comments objecting to CP to have single Canvas API for caret positioning and focus ring support

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 20:27:17 +0100
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: public-html-a11y@w3.org, public-canvas-api@w3.org
aloha, sam!  thank you for ensuring that my comments have been
successfully posted to the survey results page -- i too tried
several manual refreshes using F5 and when i didn't get an updated
page, i decided to post my comments to the list so that others
who wish to comment before today's end-of-the-day-boston-time
deadline for the survey...  thanks again, gregory.
It is better to ask some of the questions than to know
all the answers.                      -- James Thurber
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net
         Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus
Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus