Re: Agenda: February 28, 2011 Canvas Accessibility Working Group

From: Gregory Rosmaita <gregory.rosmaita@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:34:56 -0500
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, "public-canvas-api@w3.org" <public-canvas-api@w3.org>
Cc: chuck@jumis.com, public-html-a11y@w3.org
aloha!

i will be unable to attend this afternoon's canvas sub-group call
due to an unexpected conflict -- apologies, gregory.
"For it is very hard, my lord," said a convicted felon at the bar to
the late excellent judge Burnet, "to hang a poor man for stealing a
horse." "You are not to be hanged sir," answered my ever-honored and
beloved friend, "for stealing a horse, but you are to be hanged that
horses may not be stolen."
        -- Henry Fielding, "The Journal of a Voyage to Lisbon", 1754
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net
        Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
               Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus/