Canvas Accessibility

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:47:42 -0600
To: swarren@aisquared.com
Cc: janina@rednote.net, chuck@jumis.com, public-canvas-api@w3.org

Hi Shawn,

I am not sure how much you know about HTML 5 <canvas> but requiring authors
to provide positioning information for all the content found in canvas is a
very expensive proposition. I am not sure we are going to be able to get
that to fly with authors. Would you be willing to discuss options on how we
can get you what you need for a Monday HTML Canvas Accessibility Meeting?

This is response to your email response to my question in December:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-canvas-api/2011JanMar/0000.html

The canvas accessibility meeting runs at 2pm CST on Mondays for an hour.

Best Regards,

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group