Fw: Use of ARIA markup for rich text editing

I think David solved our caret problem:

<mark aria-selected="true"></mark>  would represent a collapsed selection
and therefore a caret similar to the terminology used in webkit and
Firefox.

This, in principle, seems to solve our problem with rich text editing. We
simply need to make sure we address the proper API mapping in the
accessibility API (I am cc'ing Steve and Cynthia as this may impact our API
mapping document for ARIA in HTML 5).

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group