Re: testing the CanvasEditor attachment with JAWS12 and IE9 beta (was: Reworked Canvas 2D API using our revised DrawFocusRing)

Greg, I went ahead and installed the trial JAWS: I'm not a JAWS user, so
my ability to judge is rather limited.

Rich, attached is an update to the CanvasEditor . I added in some ARIA
attributes.

Frank Oliver:
Using "spacebar" while focused on a checkbox seems to fire a Mouse event.
That's interesting. Tell me more.

I noticed it, because I was using event.target for processClick,
when I hit space bar, the target was the input element.

All:

I'll add some more logic for the keyboard-triggered behavior, once I get
better definition from Frank O.

I'd like to move WebKit in this direction, so we can get ourselves a
second "independent" implementation.

I know that the MS team is extremely busy --- If there are some internal
documents that can
be shared publicly, it would help me convey implementation details to
peripheral WebKit programmers.

Note: I'm not affiliated with WebKit, Apple, Google nor the W3C. When I
say I'll move WebKit, I mean
that I'll file the appropriate bug reports / defects.

-Charles