Re: html5 editor responds to Canvas accessibility related bugs

David,

I could not have stated that any better. Frank Olivier, Charles Pritchard,
and I have been looking how to stretch canvas to help support
accessibility. We have already discovered there is a way to monitor and set
carets/selections in contenteditable areas in the backing store. In fact,
Google appears to have a cross browser library to do it.

We just don't want to see HTML 5 go out the door and find we have shut the
door on people as we were unable to look ahead.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group